Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Newborn and Baby Photographer- Baby B



Baby Boy B was the sweetest little guy! Our session wasn't as long as usual- as this little guy had a check-up at the Dr planned! But, it turned out great, anyway!!

He was awake for the first part of our session. He had no problem letting me pose him while he was awake!  He seemed to enjoy watching what was going on.  Once he became sleepy- he lost interest and didn't want to be bothered!  He especially disliked me messing with his hands! Mom and Dad were very patient with me and once he was in a deep sleep- he finally let me work my magic!!  I think his pictures show what a great little guy he is! 



For first time parents, his Mommy and Daddy were amazing, too! They had it looking like they were on the third go-round of parenthood! :)  Hope I get to see more of this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment