Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Boudoir Photographer


I did this Boudoir shoot in March. I was very happy, as was this young lady with the results. She did this as a gift for her husband on their wedding day. She was great! Her best friend was there for moral support and we had a lot of fun. She was so comfortable with the photos, she said she didn't have a problem with me showing any of them. I suggested she ask her husband, LOL- as I suspected, he wasn't too thrilled with the idea of the world seeing her!  There were 3 that we all agreed were ok. In the end, I decided to just go with this one. It's everyone's favorite and it doesn't give any clues as to her identity! {those are my shoes- so don't go thinking that could be a give-away ;)}

I really struggled with when to post this. I have a lot of children and family clients, as well as schools and groups that are children based. I finally came to the conclusion that it would never be a "perfect" time to post a boudoir session to the blog.  The truth is, I like shooting Boudoir sessions. I think they are beautiful and it is an aspect of our business. I put the same amount of thought and creativity into them as I do a precious newborn shoot! So, I'm sorry if anyone finds it offensive- I hope you can appreciate all aspects of photography as it is meant to be.  Art! 

As always, Thank You, to all of my awesome clients! And a very special Thank You to this client for being so awesome and willing to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment