Monday, May 16, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Newborn and Baby Photographer of Palm Beach




What can I say about Baby A? Baby A's mom was given a gift certificate for her session! Somebody loves her very much! I was so happy to meet Baby A, mom, grandma and her Big Brother! She was quite a talker. At 11 days old she could totally carry on a whole conversation with you! Also, she had an amazing head of hair- which I guess I should've shown you on the blog- but I love this new hat I just got, too! Maybe I'll add another image after mom and dad see them all!

She fought sleep- but once she was out- she was out! We were able to get some great shots. Poor big brother was playing outside and got a big boo boo, so we kind of had to rush to finish. He was not happy with being hurt and really wanted to go home. He was such a trooper, though! He let us take a few with his little sister before heading out!

I think for the amount of action going on during this session- we managed to get some great images! I was also very happy to try out a new lens attachment, which let me get some great "baby parts" photos- pictured above!

Hope I get another chance to see this beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment