Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Boudoir and Pin Up Photographer

Learn more and Get your Calendar here: http://www.americasfemalefirefighters.com/


I can not explain to you how excited I was when I got an email asking me if I was interested in doing a shoot for the American Female Firefighters annual calendar!  Hmmm........Let's see: I get to donate time doing something I LOVE, and in return get to contribute to something that helps children who are burn victims go to camp and get scholarships, as well as the other amazing things that these beautiful ladies are able to do by producing this calendar!   Umm- Yes Please!

It was an awesome experience that I hope they will let me repeat sometime! Although, I was a little nervous.... I am not allowed to post any pictures until the calendar comes out in late August- but they said I CAN post "behind the scenes" pictures! So, above you can see our gorgeous "model": Isabel, make-up artisit: Mia,  AFF Calendar Cooridinator: Priscilla ("Cilla"), our firefighter helpers- Mike and Logan!

Thanks, again, AFF! I am so appreciative of having the opportunity to help! It was an amazing experience I will never forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment