Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Newborn Photography- Blaine



Little Blaine was such a cutie!! At only one month old, he was a big boy!! I was a little worried at first. He seemed to not be comfortable and was not succumbing to my charming ways (lol). 

 I decided to let him go to mommy for a little while and went outside to get to know his big brother and big sister! They were a lot of fun. They put on a little show for me and did all sorts of tumbling and back bending!! 

Once we made it back in the house, mom had baby Blaine calm and ready to go!! He was great at posing! Even when he woke up to take pictures with his sister and brother! I'm so happy to have spent a couple of hours with them. The children were tons of fun, helpful and easy to be with!!!

Hope to see you guys again, soon!!

3 comments: