Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach-Newborn Photographer- Emma


I was so happy to meet little Emma!  I'm a little prejudiced, as she is my niece's newest daughter!  Emma was 5 days old when I photographed her and her big sister, Haylee!

I drove up to Northern Florida for a couple of days to meet the newest addition to the family! I had just enough time for some hugs, snuggles, story reading and photos with the girls before I headed home again!  Wish I could've stayed longer, but I wanted mommy and daddy to have some alone time with their girls- and I had a little girl that called me begging me to come home- my daughter came down with tonsilitis!!!

So, my visit with sweet Emma and beautiful Haylee was very short- but I loved every minute of it! Thanks for letting me visit her fresh out of the hospital and thanks to Big Girl Haylee for providing me with some much needed laughs, stories and love!! I miss you guys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment