Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Newborn Photography-Cake Smash



Jomari is the cutest little guy. His eyes are too die for! I was so happy when his mommy bid on one of our gift certificates that was donated to help a family who had a child that was fighting an impossible battle with heart problems! Unfortunately, Evan lost his battle the day before the auction began!

Jomari, on the other hand, was a preemie and fought his own battles! He won- along with winning over everyone he meets, I'm sure! I met his mommy several years ago when she worked for the aftercare my children attended!  I'm not one to trust just anyone with my children- and I quickly felt I could trust her. Jomari is a lucky guy, for sure!

His mom made him a fabulous number 1 cake with his name on it.  She plans on making an exact replica for his party. He had a great time crawling into the cake, but I think he was a little apprehensive of getting messy! He loved the icing and went home on a great sugar high!!!!

I can't wait to see him again. It has been a treat to watch him grow! 

Happy 1st Birthday, Jomari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment