Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach Newborn Baby M




Baby M had  Gorgeous Eyes!
Baby M was referred to me by my daughters step-mom (who also let me borrow her gorgeous baby bassinet/stroller)! Baby M was absolutely precious.  Only 5 days new!  She has a Big Sister, who I would see briefly here and there.  She did not want anything to do with the camera!  Baby M, I think, didn't really want anything to do with me, either, though she still managed to pose a little and show off her headbands!!    
    As long as I didn't touch her hands, we got along fine!                                                                              
    Her parents were very sweet and attentive to her- and to me!  Grandma was there as well to help out!   The whole family was gorgeous! I enjoyed my time with them and thank them for allowing me to photograph Baby M and for being so patient!  :0)  I love my job!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment