Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach, Inc- "Baby E"


I knew from the first time I talked to "Baby E's" mom this session would be fun and special.  Mom was at her due date and expecting at any time!  From our short talk, I could tell she had a great personality and she was already in love with her little one! 


"Baby E" showed up with mom, 1/2 asleep and ready to eat! Mom and I chatted for awhile.  She was so very obvious- totally in love with her daughter!   And for good reason! "Baby E" is very tiny, but so full of personality! This little girl slept the entire session!  Even in her sleep, she showed personality! She had the sweetest little coos of happiness! She would also let us know when she didn't like something- which, mostly, was being cold or moving her hands.

Mom brought a couple of things for "E" to model- including some precious baby booties made by a friend, a tutu and headband- I believe also made by a friend, and the cutest little bikini I've ever seen.  That's right- she was my first bikini model newborn!  I hope I get a chance to see her again! She was the perfect little model!

No comments:

Post a Comment