Friday, February 11, 2011

Fusion Photography Palm Beach- Baby J


Ready for Valentines Day!
 
He slept like a champ!
 
  I was so very happy to get him into
 the hands on chin pose. He was
very agreeable to let me do whatever  I wanted-
 if only for a few seconds!

    
 
   
 I was so very excited to meet BabyJ!  His mommy was friends with my sister growing up! It was good to see her again and to meet her husband, after all those years! 
  I had seen pictures of him on Facebook, and I was expecting a big boy! I was very surprised that he really wasn't that big, at all!
 His session was about 3 hours.  I quickly learned that whatever I told him to do, he was going to do the opposite! That was okay, I just started to tell him to do the opposite of what I wanted! :)
  As baby's do, he had a few accidents.  My fave was when he did number 2 in my hand! Better than on someone's clothes- which he did to Daddy a little later! ;)
  




No comments:

Post a Comment